An Immediate Care Center Serving Saratoga, WY & Surrounding Communities
Grand Ave Urgent Care is a locally owned, fully equipped immediate care center that’s led by compassionate medical professionals who put patients first. Our practitioners help adults and children with a wide variety of non-life-threatening health concerns get on the road to recovery as quickly as possible. Visit our center near Saratoga, Wyoming, whenever your schedule allows – we do not require appointments and are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Grand Ave Urgent Care isn’t the only immediate care center that serves families in Saratoga, but we stand apart from other providers in many ways. Here are just a few:
- Our team includes skilled medical practitioners who have previously worked in fast-paced emergency rooms. Combined, our practitioners have more than 75 years of invaluable experience.
- Our center near Saratoga is equipped with a low-exposure digital X-ray machine and a clinical lab to provide a wide variety of diagnostics onsite.
- We offer a full array of specialized physicals that many other immediate care centers don’t, including school/sports physicals, DOT physicals, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) physicals, immigration physicals, and several others.
- Our facility is comfortable and welcoming – not sterile and cold – and is led by helpful professionals who strive to create a positive care experience for our patients.
- We collaborate with the local emergency room, and if necessary, can swiftly arrange hospital transportation for patients with more serious medical issues.
Contact Grand Ave Urgent Care today to learn more about the benefits of visiting our immediate care center near Saratoga. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.